There are a lot of reasons to get a WordPress website. Do a quick web search and you’ll find an abundance of “Top 10 Reasons to Get a WordPress site”, but here we discuss the top ten reasons to get a custom WordPress website.
- Learn how to run your site for success with a team of designers, developers and strategists who will work with you to make sure your website’s functionality, design, and marketing plan will meet your goals.
- Your website will be truly unique and tailored to your brand and audience.
- Instead of having to change your needs to suit a theme you get a website that is built to suit your needs.
- Choose any colours you wish!
- You have control over what content goes where, so you can make sure your users are seeing what you want them to see.
- Not happy with the way something is working? Further adjustments and modifications can be made to your specifications.
- A developer will provide you with comprehensive training on using the back-end, and if you’re having a hard time with something, asking for help is quick and easy!
- You get peace-of-mind from knowing that your website is user-friendly.
- Get help with elements of your digital marketing strategy such as SEO, SEM and social media.
- The end result is a website that does what you want it to do and is easy to use.
To put it simply, with a custom website, you get exactly what you want. If you’d like more information, visit our Custom WordPress Theme vs Buying a Premium Theme blog post.